Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

signal no servis

my device update to ios 16.2 and than i lost my signal "no servis" and i use e sim same like that

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 6:13 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2023 7:44 PM in response to runaputraa

Hi runaputraa,

For help with no service issues on you iPhone, start with the information below found in the article here: If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

"Check your coverage area

• Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage.
  • Turn cellular data off and then back on again. Go to Settings, then tap Cellular or Mobile Data. If you're using an iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data.
  • If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Data Roaming.
  • Top part of an iPhone screen showing cellular settings"

You can also test a normal restart and checking for a carrier update using the article here: Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Be sure to complete the remaining steps in the article, and contact your carrier if the issue remains. If they find no issues, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

signal no servis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.