Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my iPhone SIM card unlocked after buying from a person

How do u get your iPhone sim unlocked after buying from a person

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 7:42 PM

Click on the link to read Apple's support article on How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

Click on this link for 'iPhone: Wireless carrier support and features in the USA and Canada' - Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support - including a list of which ones offer unlocking.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2023 7:42 PM in response to Pepperskin02

Click on the link to read Apple's support article on How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

Click on this link for 'iPhone: Wireless carrier support and features in the USA and Canada' - Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support - including a list of which ones offer unlocking.

How do I get my iPhone SIM card unlocked after buying from a person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.