Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no call forwarding option on my iPhone 13

how do I get the call forwarding option on my iPhone 13. It was there now it’s not

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 7:47 AM

Can someone please read this carefully? There is NO CALL FORWARDING OPTION in Settings-Phone so telling us to go there and select what isn’t there is not helpful.

3 replies

Jan 18, 2023 9:14 PM in response to Walt1996

Set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone

You can set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone if you have cellular service through a GSM network.

If you have cellular service through a CDMA network, contact your carrier for information about enabling and using these features.

1. Go to Settings  > Phone.
  2. Tap any of the following:
  • Call Forwarding:  appears in the status bar when call forwarding is on. You must be in range of the cellular network when you set iPhone to forward calls, or calls won’t be forwarded.
  • Call Waiting: If you’re on a call and call waiting is turned off, incoming calls go directly to voicemail.
    • On models with Dual SIM, call waiting works only for incoming calls on the same line, unless the other line has Wi-Fi calling enabled and a data connection is available. See Set up cellular service on iPhone.

There is no call forwarding option on my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.