Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mini Mac wont connect to samsung tv via HDMI

Hi guys, any help on this one?

just bought a mini mac to use with my Kitchen TV (samsung) neither of them see each other? If I connect to a small CCTV monitor I have I can see the Mac mini but back on my TV and nothing. Any clues

thanks

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 12:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:19 AM

you've been given some good advice already. and the shorter the cable you use, the better the signal. but additionally, if you need to use a cable more than about 10 FT in length, I recommend that you shop specifically for an active HDMI cable.

as an example, I use the Monoprice High Speed HDMI Cable - 30 Feet. they have circuitry inside them that boosts the signal at the display end.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 8:19 AM in response to adrparker

you've been given some good advice already. and the shorter the cable you use, the better the signal. but additionally, if you need to use a cable more than about 10 FT in length, I recommend that you shop specifically for an active HDMI cable.

as an example, I use the Monoprice High Speed HDMI Cable - 30 Feet. they have circuitry inside them that boosts the signal at the display end.

Mini Mac wont connect to samsung tv via HDMI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.