Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t create new iCloud

I can’t create a new iCloud on my iPhone 12pro max

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:17 AM

Hello nwankwo,

It would help if you could provide any error messages when you try to create an account as these may tell us exactly what the problem may be and how to best address the issue. For example if you see a 'Could Not Create Apple ID' or 'Could Not Set Up iCloud' message, read this article --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 8:17 AM in response to nwankwo98

Hello nwankwo,

It would help if you could provide any error messages when you try to create an account as these may tell us exactly what the problem may be and how to best address the issue. For example if you see a 'Could Not Create Apple ID' or 'Could Not Set Up iCloud' message, read this article --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

Jan 19, 2023 4:53 AM in response to nwankwo98

Create a new Apple ID on another place, for example on the web

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to provide an email address, create a strong password, and set your device region. The email address that you provide will be your new Apple ID.*
  3. Enter a phone number that you can always access.
  4. Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
  5. Click Continue.
  6. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number

I can’t create new iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.