Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So my watch is in activation lock. My phone it is connected to broke and I can’t turn off activation lock as I don’t know the Apple ID password or email. What can I do about this?

How can I fix an Apple Watch in activation lock without knowing Apple ID password and can’t change it?

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 6:41 AM

2 things you can do

You can start an account recovery request to request access to your old Apple ID: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or, if you're the original owner of the watch and have valid proof of purchase information you can start an Activation Lock support request.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 6:41 AM in response to Jennaa_denverr

2 things you can do

You can start an account recovery request to request access to your old Apple ID: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or, if you're the original owner of the watch and have valid proof of purchase information you can start an Activation Lock support request.

So my watch is in activation lock. My phone it is connected to broke and I can’t turn off activation lock as I don’t know the Apple ID password or email. What can I do about this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.