Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded my internet speed yesterday from 60 mbs to 250mbs. I am having difficulty now with my apple 4k tv. The menu screen on my YouTube tv (live) option won’t allow scrolling down through the channels. happening on two systems.

Upgraded my internet speed from 60 to 250 mbs. My appletv 4k Smart Control won’t scroll through channels on my utubetv app. Having this issue on two systems. I have restarted my Apple TV, restarted the control, repaired the control, charged the control/s, still have same issue.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 8:12 AM

YouTube TV app

Try this for any misbehaving app:

1. Force-quit the app, then relaunch and try again.
  2. If the issue persists, force-quit the app, restart the device, then relaunch and try again.
  3. If the issue still persists, delete the app, re-download and try again.
  4. If the issue still persists after that, then contact the app developer for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 8:12 AM in response to Texarkana1

YouTube TV app

Try this for any misbehaving app:

1. Force-quit the app, then relaunch and try again.
  2. If the issue persists, force-quit the app, restart the device, then relaunch and try again.
  3. If the issue still persists, delete the app, re-download and try again.
  4. If the issue still persists after that, then contact the app developer for further assistance.

I upgraded my internet speed yesterday from 60 mbs to 250mbs. I am having difficulty now with my apple 4k tv. The menu screen on my YouTube tv (live) option won’t allow scrolling down through the channels. happening on two systems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.