Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t touch my emails because they are darken

I can’t touch my emails because they are darker

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 7:56 AM

Hi don424_gigi225,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

Did you mean you can't open an email on your iPhone because the emails are grayed out?

We'd suggest removing and re-adding your email account. See if that triggers the email into working as expected again. Here's how: Add and remove email accounts on iPhone.

If that doesn't help, you should also test on another Wi-Fi network and cellular data to further isolate the issue.

If that doesn't help, let us know more details regarding the issue.

Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 7:56 AM in response to don424_gigi225

Hi don424_gigi225,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

Did you mean you can't open an email on your iPhone because the emails are grayed out?

We'd suggest removing and re-adding your email account. See if that triggers the email into working as expected again. Here's how: Add and remove email accounts on iPhone.

If that doesn't help, you should also test on another Wi-Fi network and cellular data to further isolate the issue.

If that doesn't help, let us know more details regarding the issue.

Have a fantastic day!

I can’t touch my emails because they are darken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.