Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv download without having iTunes

I have a Samsung phone and no access to an IPhone, iPad, or IOS but have an apple tv. But it won't let me download hulu or paramount plus cause it says I have to log into iTunes. Any way around this one ideals?

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 6:35 AM

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Your Apple ID account is needed for access to the Apple TV App Store. Each downloaded app gets linked to your account as “your app”. The Apple ID account needs all the true user information as requested, including name, DoB, country, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a valid payment method.

Review this support document for steps that may need supplemental information: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support.

One excellent way is to manage the account in the iTunes application.

Else manage it on the web (with a few less options there). Manage your Apple ID - Apple.

Apple ID support - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 6:35 AM in response to Broly457

What is your model Apple TV box? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Your Apple ID account is needed for access to the Apple TV App Store. Each downloaded app gets linked to your account as “your app”. The Apple ID account needs all the true user information as requested, including name, DoB, country, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a valid payment method.

Review this support document for steps that may need supplemental information: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support.

One excellent way is to manage the account in the iTunes application.

Else manage it on the web (with a few less options there). Manage your Apple ID - Apple.

Apple ID support - Official Apple Support

Apple tv download without having iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.