You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacing @applesupport after leaving twitter

I’ve been a big user of @applesupport on Twitter. I could just post about my issue and would get a reply, often including a separate DM thread, to work it out. It was fast but not real-time, much more efficient than sitting on hold for telephone support.

But Twitter is a mess right now. I can’t sign on from any of my three existing accounts, can’t fix it (eg reset passwords, etc) and the thing I miss most if this support service.

Does Apple offer anything like it elsewhere?

iPad Air 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 4:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 5:30 PM

I suspect this is as close as it gets until Apple reacts to the "Elon-gation" of Twitter. Here, other end users answer, not Apple, meaning none of us can tell you how Apple plans to react, if at all.

If you want an Apple employee to see your concern, try this feedback link:

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

using the first option in the pulldown:

It is not the best, but other feedback links are for products like Apps and hardware

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2023 5:30 PM in response to howard.weaver

I suspect this is as close as it gets until Apple reacts to the "Elon-gation" of Twitter. Here, other end users answer, not Apple, meaning none of us can tell you how Apple plans to react, if at all.

If you want an Apple employee to see your concern, try this feedback link:

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

using the first option in the pulldown:

It is not the best, but other feedback links are for products like Apps and hardware

Replacing @applesupport after leaving twitter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.