Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"IPHONE FINDABLE AFTER POWER OFF" NOT SHOWING UP UNDER THE SLIDE TO POWER OFF BUTTON

Hi everyone! I need help, i've turned on the "Find My Network" to enable my Iphone being finadble even after power off. However, there is no "iPhone Findable after power off" under the slide to power off button when I try to restart my iPhone. I have the iPhone 13 model. My brother also has the iPhone 13, but his has the "iPhone Findable after power off" under the slide to power off button. Does it mean that my "Find My Network" isn't working? What should I do to make it work? Thank you!

Here are screenshots:

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 7:06 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 22, 2023 11:36 AM in response to fy_anonymous

Hi fy_anonymous,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. When this happens, is Bluetooth turned on or off? Does changing Bluetooth settings impact your results? It may be unrelated but since Bluetooth impacts other devices' Find My results as mentioned in Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, it is worth checking. Enable Bluetooth from Settings, then test to see what happens.

Take care.

"IPHONE FINDABLE AFTER POWER OFF" NOT SHOWING UP UNDER THE SLIDE TO POWER OFF BUTTON

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.