Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery is not holding it s charge for long time , they say I phone 14 pro can go 26 hours mine is not even 24 hours

the Battery from I phone pro max suppose to go up to 26 hours with a charge mine is not going 24 it unchanging pretty quickly

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:48 PM

Per Apple… (left column is Pro, right Pro Max)…

All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 8:48 PM in response to dariane48

Per Apple… (left column is Pro, right Pro Max)…

All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

The battery is not holding it s charge for long time , they say I phone 14 pro can go 26 hours mine is not even 24 hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.