Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1st generation left AirPod not working

I have first generation AirPods and around a minute after connecting to the AirPods to my phone, the left one stops working and the audio transfers to my right AirPod. This happens wherever I go and I’ve tried resetting/cleaning it several times to no avail. Asking to see for any suggestions on how to fix my predicament.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:26 PM

If your left or right AirPod won't play audio, this support article may have a solution --> If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If you still need help, use this link for this specific issue to contact Apple Support. Click here --> Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 19, 2023 8:26 PM in response to salaar114

salaar114 Said:

"1st generation left AirPod not working: I have first generation AirPods and around a minute after connecting to the AirPods to my phone, the left one stops working and the audio transfers to my right AirPod. This happens wherever I go and I’ve tried resetting/cleaning it several times to no avail. Asking to see for any suggestions on how to fix my predicament."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Maneuvering these:

Wiggle the AirPod around a little bit in your ear.

B. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

C. Visit Apple Support links:

D. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

1st generation left AirPod not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.