Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do i do if this still doesn't work

what do i do if my iPhone isn't connecting to wifi even after the network settings were reset

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 6:09 AM

Get more help

• If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can't get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If your device can't connect to any Wi-Fi networks, 👉 contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router's manufacturer.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 6:09 AM in response to kelton164

Get more help

• If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can't get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If your device can't connect to any Wi-Fi networks, 👉 contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router's manufacturer.

Axel F.

what do i do if this still doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.