Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated to latest iOS and have lost ability to send to printer from Pages……can find not options to correct this. Most of the work I do in Pages is to be printed ! Any suggestions?

I have recently updated to iOS16.2 and have lost the ability to print from Pages app. No “print” connection appears……also having problem printing from emails. Is this a printer problem? An OS problem? ISP issue? Any recommendations for “fix”?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 12:57 PM

With the Pages document open within the Pages App, you should see something that resembles the screenshot above.

Printing an email from the Mail App is completely different. To print from Mail, tap the blue arrow icon at bottom-left of the Mail window - to reveal an action menu. From the menu, scroll down to find the Print button.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 12:57 PM in response to Bem45-

With the Pages document open within the Pages App, you should see something that resembles the screenshot above.

Printing an email from the Mail App is completely different. To print from Mail, tap the blue arrow icon at bottom-left of the Mail window - to reveal an action menu. From the menu, scroll down to find the Print button.

Jan 20, 2023 12:10 PM in response to LotusPilot

LotusPilot,I am not getting a screen anywhere that looks like the above one. I do not have a down arrow to give me options. I have been tried copying and pasting to my own email address, and a print option isn’t available doesn’t come up for me to use there either. I have tapped on every available menu icon to no avail. Should I un-install Pages and then download again?

Updated to latest iOS and have lost ability to send to printer from Pages……can find not options to correct this. Most of the work I do in Pages is to be printed ! Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.