Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot change country

I moved from Ukraine to the UK and need (!) to change my country in oder to use local apps. But for some reasons I can’t do that. I’ve already canceled my Apple Music subscription and waited for it to end and still Country information won’t change. I really need that as soon as possible. Would appreciate your help

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 11:28 AM

In order to change your country you will need to follow some steps, the steps are listed down below

If you have balance in your account, either spend it, or if it is less then the cost of a single item, ask iTunes Store support staff to zero out your balance for you iTunes - Official Apple Support

After that, follow these steps in order to change your country:

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
  3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. Tap Country/Region.
  5. Tap Change Country or Region.
  6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 11:28 AM in response to oleksandra_bystrova

In order to change your country you will need to follow some steps, the steps are listed down below

If you have balance in your account, either spend it, or if it is less then the cost of a single item, ask iTunes Store support staff to zero out your balance for you iTunes - Official Apple Support

After that, follow these steps in order to change your country:

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
  3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. Tap Country/Region.
  5. Tap Change Country or Region.
  6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
  7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
  8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*

Cannot change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.