Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newby problems

New to iPad Pro 11 but with endless unresolved problems. I’m having trouble with photos and videos being shown blurry in FB, links missing in groups and how do I get back to previous page without going out of FB and then going back in. Same with other websites, can’t see how to return to previous page, not always a back arrow. Can’t live update Norton 360 or do a scan as exhausted all icons, nowhere else to go. Surely it shouldn’t be this difficult. Keep going back and forth between the iPad and Android phone to try and find out how to solve these issues, no luck, totally fed up with it now 😩

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 1:14 PM

Zigsy wrote:

New to iPad Pro 11 but with endless unresolved problems. I’m having trouble with photos and videos being shown blurry in FB, links missing in groups and how do I get back to previous page without going out of FB and then going back in. Same with other websites, can’t see how to return to previous page, not always a back arrow. Can’t live update Norton 360 or do a scan as exhausted all icons, nowhere else to go. Surely it shouldn’t be this difficult. Keep going back and forth between the iPad and Android phone to try and find out how to solve these issues, no luck, totally fed up with it now 😩

There is absolutely no need for Norton 360 or any anti-virus for an ipad doesn't work like an android.

Issue with Facebook you contact Facebook and let them know, not an Apple app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 1:14 PM in response to Zigsy

Zigsy wrote:

There is absolutely no need for Norton 360 or any anti-virus for an ipad doesn't work like an android.

Issue with Facebook you contact Facebook and let them know, not an Apple app.

Newby problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.