Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have infinity JX 35 2013

I always have problems connecting my iPhone 13 I jump in the car say it’s connected but it’s not connected can you please help me

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 6:56 PM

Hi luis123santos, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues connecting your iPhone 13 to your vehicle's system.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

How is your iPhone 13 connected to your vehicle? Are you using a cable or Bluetooth?

Where do you see that the device is connected? Is it on your iPhone or your vehicle's screen?

Would you please tell us more about the issue? For example, what feature is not working that made you believe that your iPhone is not connected to your vehicle?

In the meantime, let’s check for a software update and make sure that you are running the latest version of iOS.

While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating to the latest software version for your device can help isolate potential software issues. 

Kindly secure a backup and update.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 6:56 PM in response to luis123santos

Hi luis123santos, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues connecting your iPhone 13 to your vehicle's system.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

How is your iPhone 13 connected to your vehicle? Are you using a cable or Bluetooth?

Where do you see that the device is connected? Is it on your iPhone or your vehicle's screen?

Would you please tell us more about the issue? For example, what feature is not working that made you believe that your iPhone is not connected to your vehicle?

In the meantime, let’s check for a software update and make sure that you are running the latest version of iOS.

While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating to the latest software version for your device can help isolate potential software issues. 

Kindly secure a backup and update.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

I have infinity JX 35 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.