Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I lose the music added to iTunes Library during Apple one trial when my subscription is cancelled / Expires and not renewed?

Hello!

I had Apple One (Music $10.99 monthly) for a a few months. I added a lot of new songs and album to my iTunes playlist that were free with my Apple one membership.

But since I am not renewing my membership and it will be expiring next month, my question is:

Will all the songs added to my iTunes Library during my Apple One subscription be taken off my iTunes Library or be billed to me once my Apple One subscription expires/Ends and not renewed.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 1:32 PM

They will be deleted from your library.

The Apple Music subscription service included with Apple one does not let you keep tracks. You don't own that tracks, you only rent them while the subscription is active.

1 reply

Will I lose the music added to iTunes Library during Apple one trial when my subscription is cancelled / Expires and not renewed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.