Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone says “coverage expired” but I am paying every month for AppleCare+?!

Hi guys

I am a bit confused, I happened to look in the “about” section of my phone for the first time in a while and noticed it says “coverage expired” in the AppleCare section, when I go

on the support app it says the same and that I am not eligible for AppleCare+. However i have been paying £9.49 every month since March 2021 for AppleCare+ so what on earth have I been paying for if I dont actually have AppleCare?! It’s an iPhone 12 Pro purchased in March 2021 if that is relevant. I set up the monthly AppleCare subscription immediately after getting the phone. Any ideas whats going on?? Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 2:34 PM

Yes, your evidence is persuasive that you are not currently covered by AppleCare. If you’re certain that monthly charge is for AppleCare, you should certainly contact Apple Support.

Apple Support

5 replies

Phone says “coverage expired” but I am paying every month for AppleCare+?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.