Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Apple community profile name

Hi, can someone advise on how to change my Apple community profile name? It was set by my partner a long time ago and for obvious reasons, it would be great if I can set one of my liking. Please help, tyvm!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:59 PM

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( Using Apple Support Communities - Apple Community ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 7:59 PM in response to h20farmertree

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( Using Apple Support Communities - Apple Community ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

Changing Apple community profile name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.