Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download apps for my ipad ios 9.3.5

How can I download apps for my ipad ios 9.3.5.

While I try to download it's showing unable to purchase, the app is not compatible with this iPad. Is there any alternatives for downloading the applications

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 12:51 AM

I know it’s really difficult to deal with this kind of problem but Apple software updates are mandatory for all the apps for user experience and security purposes

First try to update your iPad if you can

if you have an old model of iPad such as iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or iPad mini (1st generation). These iPad models do not support any system version newer than iOS 9

In these situations you can’t download apps because of the compatibility requirement unless the app offers an older version as an option for you .

I hope this helps!

have a wonderful day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 12:51 AM in response to eldho93

I know it’s really difficult to deal with this kind of problem but Apple software updates are mandatory for all the apps for user experience and security purposes

First try to update your iPad if you can

if you have an old model of iPad such as iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or iPad mini (1st generation). These iPad models do not support any system version newer than iOS 9

In these situations you can’t download apps because of the compatibility requirement unless the app offers an older version as an option for you .

I hope this helps!

have a wonderful day.

How can I download apps for my ipad ios 9.3.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.