Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus ghost touching and unresponsive touch screen

so my iphone is having an unresponsive/ghost touching touchscreen but when fully charged they go away but on 99% and lower they come back the lower the more severe the ghost touching/ unresponsive screen and when charged they go away again

idk how to fix it i think its the battery's fault it has been 3 days since this happened (if this helps) also when the day it happened i dropped it and splashed water on its back but the drop was 0.5 feet

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 9:49 AM

Appleattalk wrote: "An independent repair shop with own brought battery"

Have the fake battery replaced with a genuine iPhone battery by a certified technician:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

...Article found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

11 replies

Jan 21, 2023 2:45 AM in response to krmitron183

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test the new setting on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

iphone 6 plus ghost touching and unresponsive touch screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.