Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot figure out how to turn off do not disturb. It turn on automatically on all my devices.

I cannot figure out how to turn off do not disturb. I do not see an on/off. It has turned on automatically on all my devices.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 6:17 AM

If you are sharing your Apple ID with others then please check if someone else is enabling it.

Settings > Focus > Share Across Devices [Disable]

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone

• Open Control Center, tap Focus, then tap the Focus you want to turn on (for example, Do Not Disturb). ... 
  • To choose an ending point for the Focus, tap , select an option (such as “For 1 hour” or “Until I leave this location”), then tap.

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 6:17 AM in response to reina299

If you are sharing your Apple ID with others then please check if someone else is enabling it.

Settings > Focus > Share Across Devices [Disable]

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone

• Open Control Center, tap Focus, then tap the Focus you want to turn on (for example, Do Not Disturb). ... 
  • To choose an ending point for the Focus, tap , select an option (such as “For 1 hour” or “Until I leave this location”), then tap.

Turn on or schedule a Focus on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Jan 21, 2023 6:14 AM in response to reina299

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

You need to mention which part of the article was not clear to you.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

I cannot figure out how to turn off do not disturb. It turn on automatically on all my devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.