Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it still trying to charge my account?

A few months ago, I purchased a toca boca game and a pack from the game for my cousin. Although they've taken the money out of my account, it still says the purchases are pending. It is now not allowing me to download any apps, including free apps. It is also still trying to charge me the pending purchase amount everytime I attempt to buy something at a Apple.

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 12:03 PM

You appear to have an unresolved previous purchase on your account. This issue needs to be handled by speaking directly to Apple Support. Until you do, you will not ba able to use your account.

1-800-MY-APPLE

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 12:03 PM in response to ihrtjada

You appear to have an unresolved previous purchase on your account. This issue needs to be handled by speaking directly to Apple Support. Until you do, you will not ba able to use your account.

1-800-MY-APPLE

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.1; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.2; HomePods, audioOS 16.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Why is it still trying to charge my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.