Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the Epson Perfection V850 Pro Scanner compatible with macOS Ventura 13.1?

My regards to the community. Can someone solve this question for me?

Is the epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner compatible with Apple's Ventura 13.1 software

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 11:33 AM

I can't be certain that it is, but I recently purchased the V850 Pro, and am able to use it with a Studio ((M1 Ultra) Mac running Ventura 13.2 using the Epson Scan 2 software and driver downloaded from the Epson USA website. I doubt that the Mac software provided with the scanner will work. I haven't yet looked into color calibration since the first photos I've been scanning are from the 1930s and (I think) the 1920s, but I'll get around to that eventually. The quality of the first few b&w photos scanned using Epson Scan 2 was pretty amazing without any additional processing. Visit https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-V850-Pro/s/SPT_B11B224201 for the Epson recommended downloads.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 11:33 AM in response to alfanuin

I can't be certain that it is, but I recently purchased the V850 Pro, and am able to use it with a Studio ((M1 Ultra) Mac running Ventura 13.2 using the Epson Scan 2 software and driver downloaded from the Epson USA website. I doubt that the Mac software provided with the scanner will work. I haven't yet looked into color calibration since the first photos I've been scanning are from the 1930s and (I think) the 1920s, but I'll get around to that eventually. The quality of the first few b&w photos scanned using Epson Scan 2 was pretty amazing without any additional processing. Visit https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-V850-Pro/s/SPT_B11B224201 for the Epson recommended downloads.

Is the Epson Perfection V850 Pro Scanner compatible with macOS Ventura 13.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.