Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account has been disabled in appstore and itunes

Account has been disabled in appstore and itunes

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 1:31 PM

Hello,

If you see a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 1:31 PM in response to Marta911

Hello,

If you see a message saying "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", you must contact Apple for help. This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides this contact link for this specific issue --> Apple Support .

__

The above is based on the support article: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Jan 21, 2023 1:13 PM in response to Marta911

In my case it was because someone hacked my credit card, my bank closed the account and are sending a new card, which is taking forever, in the meantime anyone attempting to charge my card (Apple in this case) gets denied. I desperately needed to get an instruction manual for my Apple TV. It is free but Apple wouldn't let me download it because of the card situation. Very frustrating!

My account has been disabled in appstore and itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.