📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to add fund in my Apple ID

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 1:14 PM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2023 7:20 PM in response to himmatsingh04

Hey there himmatsingh04,

Follow these steps to learn how to Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support. Since it looks like you're using an iPhone, you can follow these steps:

Add funds to your Apple Account balance on iPhone or iPad

1. Open the App Store app.
2. Tap your photo, initials, or the sign-in button  at the top of the screen.
3. Tap "Add Money to Account."
Add Money to Account appears in the menu in the App Store on iPhone.
4. To add funds instantly, tap the amount that you want to add. Or to automatically add to your balance in the future, tap Set Up Auto Reload. What's auto reload?
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase. Some payment methods might prompt you to verify your purchase with a text message or other method.

If you are using another device type, review the page to find the steps that will suite the device being used. There are steps or adding on from an iOS device, a Mac or PC, or how to set up to add on automatically.

Best wishes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.