Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to restore my contacts

I need to restore my contacts, they got deleted accidentally in icloud

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 7:46 PM

If contacts were deleted from iPhone they are permanently erased and can't be recovered Delete contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support 

You can delete a contact in Contacts on iCloud.com. When you delete a contact, it is deleted on every device that has Contacts turned on in iCloud settings.

If iPhone was synced with Mac and contacts deleted from Mac will move in recently deleted in iCloud.com in that case they can be recovered before 30 days Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com – Apple Support 

Note : the contacts that were deleted from iPhone will never move in recently deleted of iCloud.com that only works from a web browser , however those particular contacts when recovered will always sync in iPhone when contacts box is turned on in iPhone / Mac / or a web browser used .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 7:46 PM in response to Trench-Town

If contacts were deleted from iPhone they are permanently erased and can't be recovered Delete contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support 

You can delete a contact in Contacts on iCloud.com. When you delete a contact, it is deleted on every device that has Contacts turned on in iCloud settings.

If iPhone was synced with Mac and contacts deleted from Mac will move in recently deleted in iCloud.com in that case they can be recovered before 30 days Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com – Apple Support 

Note : the contacts that were deleted from iPhone will never move in recently deleted of iCloud.com that only works from a web browser , however those particular contacts when recovered will always sync in iPhone when contacts box is turned on in iPhone / Mac / or a web browser used .

Need to restore my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.