Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is stuck on the support.apple.com/iphone/resort

Can you help me get out of the stuck screen to restore?

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 5:30 PM

Your phone is in Recovery Mode. If you have put your iPhone in Recovery Mode by mistake, you can just hold the

Power Button + Volume Down until your phone restarts. Release the buttons when you see the Apple Boot Logo.

If your phone has experienced an error and that is why it is in Recovery Mode, then you need to connect your iPhone to a PC/Mac. As a last resort, it must be restored to factory settings.

Read more here:

If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 5:30 PM in response to Angelbutterfly_65

Your phone is in Recovery Mode. If you have put your iPhone in Recovery Mode by mistake, you can just hold the

Power Button + Volume Down until your phone restarts. Release the buttons when you see the Apple Boot Logo.

If your phone has experienced an error and that is why it is in Recovery Mode, then you need to connect your iPhone to a PC/Mac. As a last resort, it must be restored to factory settings.

Read more here:

If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

my phone is stuck on the support.apple.com/iphone/resort

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.