Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not use my redeemed apple gift card

When i try and buy something with my already redemed apple gift card it says Unabe to Compleat Purchase We were unable o charge any of the payment methods on file for your account. Please update your billing info.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 7:25 PM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2023 7:44 PM in response to bennettisme

bennettisme Said:

"I can not use my redeemed apple gift card: When i try and buy something with my already redemed apple gift card it says Unabe to Compleat Purchase We were unable o charge any of the payment methods on file for your account. Please update your billing info."

-------

Avoiding Gift Card Scams:

Contact the Seller.

Whomever the seller is, ask them for a refund.

Where was the Purchased?

• Online?:

If this was purchased online (i.e. eBay) then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be accountable and if you can get your money back.

• In-Person?:

If this as purchased in person, then there may be nothing you can do but contact them, asking for your monkey back.

Or...

A Retailer?:

If purchased at a retailer, take it back, asking what your options are for return. Gift Card return policies vary by rules of law. So, take to the Manager, asking if you can get a new card.

Avoiding Scams:

In all recommend getting it at a retailer - that way you can easily avoid scams. Getting it online might result in scams (and plenty are reported).

Go Here:

Jan 21, 2023 7:35 PM in response to bennettisme

If you do not have a credit card registered to your Apple ID, or if your current payment card has expired, you must add or update it first before you can use your Apple Gift Card.

When your credit card is registered, you can start shopping for the amount on your gift card.

I can not use my redeemed apple gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.