Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact syncing error in non apple watches

Hi

i am Raj continuing using iPhone for last 10 years . I have a suggestion for the improvement of the products. Recently I bought HUAWEI watch Gt 3 pro and I tried to sync contact from iPhone but it’s not working later only I realized that only 10 favorites contact can save in HUAWEI health app but iOS supporting for 3rd party app like wats up contact . So I can see the caller name those who are calling through watsup but no contacts from iPhone couldn’t able see caller name. I bought the product because of manly look of the watch but couldn’t able use the full feature of the watch . My humble suggestion is to give permission to sync contact in HUAWEI health then I can see caller name in watch in next iPhone update .

thank you

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 4:15 AM in response to rajbiichemist

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Contact syncing error in non apple watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.