Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch connected to Macbook charger? Is it worth it or not?

Can I charge my Apple Watch with USB-C connected to a macbook charger? I'm afraid it will damage the watches.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 3:58 AM

it's safe

Watt  is like how fast your car can drive, but the speed limit is how fast your car do drive

the wathc puck charger draw as much current as it was build to use when charging, the fact that

a charger can provide a lot more just means it's not having its full capacitive used

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 3:58 AM in response to ondra146

it's safe

Watt  is like how fast your car can drive, but the speed limit is how fast your car do drive

the wathc puck charger draw as much current as it was build to use when charging, the fact that

a charger can provide a lot more just means it's not having its full capacitive used

Apple Watch connected to Macbook charger? Is it worth it or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.