Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intermittent pinch to expand function failure

Has anyone found a resolution to the intermittent failure of the pinch to expand function on the track pad. My MacBook Pro is updated with the latest software. This was raised in an earlier comment, but no solution was reported

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 9:25 AM

milburn240 wrote:

Has anyone found a resolution to the intermittent failure of the pinch to expand function on the track pad. My MacBook Pro is updated with the latest software. This was raised in an earlier comment, but no solution was reported

Yours is not the first report I have heard...

Toggle the options to something different then come back to your preferred settings..

Change Trackpad settings on Mac - Apple Support

—A SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Keep your Mac up to date...

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

The alternative keyboard shortcut(s):

Command +

Command -

Commane 0 (default)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 9:25 AM in response to milburn240

milburn240 wrote:

Yours is not the first report I have heard...

Toggle the options to something different then come back to your preferred settings..

Change Trackpad settings on Mac - Apple Support

—A SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Keep your Mac up to date...

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

The alternative keyboard shortcut(s):

Command +

Command -

Commane 0 (default)

Intermittent pinch to expand function failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.