Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth pairing

Trying to pair iPhone with iPad but other devices gear never stops spinning and devices will show up temporarily and then disappear

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:52 AM

See the information in: Bluetooth: Why can't I pair my iPhone or … - Apple Community

If you are attempting to use Handoff/Continuity or AirDrop, that does involve Bluetooth but the devices are NOT paired; Bluetooth just needs to be on and the devices in range of each other. The following may help with Handoff/Continuity issues: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also see Share files between your Mac and Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 8:52 AM in response to Jlebrato

See the information in: Bluetooth: Why can't I pair my iPhone or … - Apple Community

If you are attempting to use Handoff/Continuity or AirDrop, that does involve Bluetooth but the devices are NOT paired; Bluetooth just needs to be on and the devices in range of each other. The following may help with Handoff/Continuity issues: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also see Share files between your Mac and Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

Bluetooth pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.