Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

How long does it take to get the refund ? It says refunded but I haven’t see it on my bank account for 3 days now. Thank you

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:39 PM

5 replies

Jan 22, 2023 8:46 PM in response to Trixie_

Trixie_ Said:

"Refund: How long does it take to get the refund ? It says refunded but I haven’t see it on my bank account for 3 days now. Thank you"

-------

Ask Apple where this All Stands:

Apple Contact Us Info:

Ask Apple, as they would know where this all stands. If need be, perform a screensharing session. This will allow the Apple Rep to see this firsthand, from your perspective. Explain to them what is going on.

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait?: It may take a while to get through to Apple Support. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment working out of the house or taking classes at home (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), thus giving them more time to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Jan 22, 2023 9:54 PM in response to TheLittles

Apple doesn't run the banks and won't know what happens after the money leaves their system. As stated in the article I linked to, people are supposed to wait 30 days, and if it hasn't arrived, contact the financial institution, not Apple; the only exception to this is if the bank reports not having gotten it at the end of that time.

(233321)

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.