Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find other devices im logged into?

How do I find which devices I’m logged into & if my info has been taken by an ex?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 7:02 AM

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch to find where you're signed in

Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down.

Tap any device name to view that device's information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, and whether it's a trusted device that can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes. The information might vary depending on the device type. You might need to answer your security questions to view device details.

With your iOS 15, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 7:02 AM in response to sarita266

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch to find where you're signed in

Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down.

Tap any device name to view that device's information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, and whether it's a trusted device that can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes. The information might vary depending on the device type. You might need to answer your security questions to view device details.

With your iOS 15, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How do I find other devices im logged into?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.