Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m still getting charged for AppleCare from my iPhone13

I’m still getting charged for AppleCare from my iPhone13, I recently change to the iPhone14 pro.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 1:22 AM

You bought a two year AppleCare plan for you iPhone 13 and this plan will continue for that device until you cancel the plan. See Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support and the link within that support document Contact Apple Support to cancel your plan.

If you want an AppleCare plan for your new iPhone 14 you will have to buy a separate plan for that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 1:22 AM in response to Manuel010

You bought a two year AppleCare plan for you iPhone 13 and this plan will continue for that device until you cancel the plan. See Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support and the link within that support document Contact Apple Support to cancel your plan.

If you want an AppleCare plan for your new iPhone 14 you will have to buy a separate plan for that device.

I’m still getting charged for AppleCare from my iPhone13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.