Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I make another Apple ID?

How can I make another Apple ID if this one is no good anymore?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 6:44 AM

Hello,

While the guide in the link provided in an earlier response (How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support) is how you create a new ID, you should realize that any purchases you have made are permanently tied to the old account. Even transferring other things can be pretty labor intensive. In that regard it would be better to start with determining why the current account is "no good" and if it can be made good again. For that we would need more information from you about the problems you are having with it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 6:44 AM in response to Lolita45hitme

Hello,

While the guide in the link provided in an earlier response (How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support) is how you create a new ID, you should realize that any purchases you have made are permanently tied to the old account. Even transferring other things can be pretty labor intensive. In that regard it would be better to start with determining why the current account is "no good" and if it can be made good again. For that we would need more information from you about the problems you are having with it.

How can I make another Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.