Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock my apple id please

Why my apple id is locked?

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 2:10 AM

Hi there, it seems like that your Apple ID is locked or disabled. Please follow these instructions in order to unlock or re-enable your Apple ID

If you see one of the following messages, your Apple ID locked automatically to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account has been disabled due to security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked due to security reasons"

You need to reset your password to regain access. Find out how to reset your password

If your account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes, there is something wrong with your account that cannot be fixed on your end. Please  contact Apple Support for help at a time they're open.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 2:10 AM in response to armaan296

Hi there, it seems like that your Apple ID is locked or disabled. Please follow these instructions in order to unlock or re-enable your Apple ID

If you see one of the following messages, your Apple ID locked automatically to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account has been disabled due to security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked due to security reasons"

You need to reset your password to regain access. Find out how to reset your password

If your account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes, there is something wrong with your account that cannot be fixed on your end. Please  contact Apple Support for help at a time they're open.

Unlock my apple id please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.