Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my true depth camera not working?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 7:24 AM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2023 7:24 AM in response to Yall_5

If you're sure that nothing (cover, screen protector, dirt) interferes with your front camera, see this support article:--> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro and/or this one:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

If, after performing all the steps provided in the above support articles, the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.