Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is using my ICloud.com

Need help some one is using my ICloud and I can’t rid of it. I’d love to discover who is tracking me

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 12:55 PM

Hey there,

Change your iCloud password immediately ☞ Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also you can see where you sign in with your iCloud account by this article ☞ Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Are you still concerned that an unauthorized person might have access to your Apple ID? These steps in this article can help you find out and regain control of your account ☞ If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 12:55 PM in response to Roco7_

Hey there,

Change your iCloud password immediately ☞ Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Also you can see where you sign in with your iCloud account by this article ☞ Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Are you still concerned that an unauthorized person might have access to your Apple ID? These steps in this article can help you find out and regain control of your account ☞ If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Someone is using my ICloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.