Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Экранное время

Добрый день, не могу понять... помогите разобраться. Я не изменил ничего в настройках, они стандартные. Плохо работал телефон, я его загрузил - после этого зашел в экранное время.

22 и 23 января экранное время не работало, а точнее, использованные приложения не зафиксировались. А точнее, время использования зафиксировано, но приложения не написаны, сафари не написаны. После перезагрузки телефона пишет приложения снова? В чем дело? Почему не отображается история нескольких дней? Можно ли это исправить?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 2:38 PM

Hi Juli145-7,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You’ve posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 9, 2023 8:16 AM in response to jmarse1

Good afternoon, I can not understand ... help me figure it out. I have not changed anything in the settings, they are standard. The phone did not work well, I downloaded it - after that I went into screen time. On January 22 and 23, screen time did not work, or rather, the applications used were not fixed. Or rather, the time of use is fixed, but the applications are not written, the safari is not written. After rebooting the phone writes applications again? What's the matter? Why is the history of several days not displayed? Can this be fixed? Photo attached above

Экранное время

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.