Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my screen passcode

I have other mobile IPhone 11 and forgot my screen passcode

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 8:06 PM

If you forgot your passcode and are unable to unlock your iPhone, you can erase it to remove the passcode lock and restore it from a backup.

For a complete step-by-step guide, click here.

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide. 📖

3 replies

Jan 24, 2023 2:48 PM in response to mra256

And now unfortunately, you must erase / reset the phone and set it up again. Might be a good idea to write down passcodes and passwords to avoid the next disaster when you cannot recall the password or passcode that you were sure you would never forget.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you have a current backup, you can use that to restore the phone so it will look just like it did before.

Jan 24, 2023 8:35 PM in response to mra256

mra256 Said:

"I have other mobile IPhone 11 and forgot my screen passcode"

-------

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your post image, as it has device info. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this device pertains, and have your information.

I forgot my screen passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.