Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a refund from Apple

Accidentally bought 2 subscriptions for 14 euros and 17 euros. You can not apply for a refund for 14 euros. Please help and refund

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 9:16 AM

Hello ~ You have one purchase that is showing as “pending” meaning you have not been billed for it yet. After you have been billed you may ask for a refund.Take a look here by clicking on this helpful link…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

You can cancel a subscription, view purchases and ask for a refund all from on easy and convenient link. Once in the link click on the one applicable to your situation. I do hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 9:16 AM in response to andrei_kolqbanov

Hello ~ You have one purchase that is showing as “pending” meaning you have not been billed for it yet. After you have been billed you may ask for a refund.Take a look here by clicking on this helpful link…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

You can cancel a subscription, view purchases and ask for a refund all from on easy and convenient link. Once in the link click on the one applicable to your situation. I do hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

I need a refund from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.