Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have bought an iPad Pro, but I don't know how many inches it is, the seller said it is 9/12, but it is smaller than my 9/12 iPad, which is a 2016 model.

Iran

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 5:37 PM

Screen sizes are always measured diagonally between the screen corners - e.g. measuring diagonally between the upper-left and lower-right corner of the screen…

By example…:

2021/2022 iPad Pro 12.9”

20121/2022 iPad Pro 11”

You should also note that that the corners of the visible screen are slightly rounded. The diagonal screen measurement will be to a the corners of a “normalised” rectangle - this being slightly larger than the measurement between the rounded corners.

You can compare all the major specifications and physical dimensions of iPad models here:

iPad - Compare Models - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2023 5:37 PM in response to hamze129

Screen sizes are always measured diagonally between the screen corners - e.g. measuring diagonally between the upper-left and lower-right corner of the screen…

By example…:

2021/2022 iPad Pro 12.9”

20121/2022 iPad Pro 11”

You should also note that that the corners of the visible screen are slightly rounded. The diagonal screen measurement will be to a the corners of a “normalised” rectangle - this being slightly larger than the measurement between the rounded corners.

You can compare all the major specifications and physical dimensions of iPad models here:

iPad - Compare Models - Apple

Hello, I have bought an iPad Pro, but I don't know how many inches it is, the seller said it is 9/12, but it is smaller than my 9/12 iPad, which is a 2016 model.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.