Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Geolocation used by deleted app

I had an app - my-webmoney. Deleted it. But when I swap from the top - it’s shows that this app is using locations. I even installed the app again - but it did not appear in the list of apps to give/reject access.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 5:24 PM

5 replies

Jan 25, 2023 12:01 AM in response to Shamil22

You're welcome.

Okay, so the app is definitely deleted for the phone. Then it does NOT have the possibility to track you anymore.

Apps from the App Store cannot store files in the iOS system that can track or do other damage. The only way an app can track you is by being installed on your device and open - or at least allowed to run in the background.

So no need to worry.

Jan 24, 2023 10:01 PM in response to Shamil22

Are you sure you deleted it and not just moved it to the App Library?

Check the App Library - swipe left until you get to the App Library. Find the My-WebMoney app, long press and delete it.

Geolocation used by deleted app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.