Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dark Spot on and after clicking a picture / video on the 11 max pro

So, i noticed a dark spot while clicking a picture, recording a video. This happens only on the Wide Camera, the rest is just fine. If i place my finger on the lens to find the spot it seems to fade a bit into a crescent moon like tiny dot. Its, visibly dark if i threw in some flash light straight into the lens. Note, there is no physical damage on the lens or the device. Does anyone has any kind of info on this?

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 2:35 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 2:35 AM in response to gascan21

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Dark Spot on and after clicking a picture / video on the 11 max pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.