Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Photos from the ICloud

I deleted my photos from "recently deleted" in icloud. And then I lost all my photos, including my camera roll. Is it possible to restore these photos again?

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 7:17 AM

Once you delete photos from Recently Deleted, they will be permanently deleted and you are are on your own. The Recently Deleted album is the only safety line for deleted photos, ordered by Photos.

It will depend on the backups you have been keeping. The iCloud backup of your iPhone does not include the photos, when we have been using iCloud Photos. Then we need a backup on a computer to recover deleted photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 7:17 AM in response to rafaellobo_13

Once you delete photos from Recently Deleted, they will be permanently deleted and you are are on your own. The Recently Deleted album is the only safety line for deleted photos, ordered by Photos.

It will depend on the backups you have been keeping. The iCloud backup of your iPhone does not include the photos, when we have been using iCloud Photos. Then we need a backup on a computer to recover deleted photos.

Deleted Photos from the ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.