Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with Onedrive for Mac

Does anyone know how to Get OneDrive signed in on an Azure-AD account? I'm on the IT team for my company and I'm looking for a solution. Whenever I try to sign anyone into OneDrive on their MacBook, it shows an error "We can't sync your "OneDrive - [company]" Folder" No error message, just that it didn't work. I've tried the standard re-install after removing every remnant of OneDrive. I've tried re-installing it from 3 different places, Intune Company Portal, Microsoft 365 Online, and on the App Store with no luck. I've tried multiple different MacBooks, both Apple Silicon and Intel-based. I've tried almost every solution from the Microsoft Forum and plenty from the Apple Community. Does anyone else have any other potential solutions? I've attached a picture of the error. I'm on MacOS Monterey 12.6.2 currently.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 1:42 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Help with Onedrive for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.